Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog 2 The Wrath of Cobra Scientist

What?
Anyway, Here is a piece I just finished for my upcoming skate deck show "Grind" in December (with a bunch of other people because it's really a group show).The one where I win because some cute girls get in a fight over who will buy my board. Don't worry(why would you? It's a girl fight?) it ends well because they both concede to not only buy the deck and take turns skating with it, but offer to make out with me later. Everybody wins! (except their boyfriends)

What about the art on it Jonathon?

Yeah, what about it? It's awesome. Like Karate Kid.
 I'm aloud to say that because it's one of my favorites so far. Almost as favorite as Karate Kid. As my good friend Davy Baby says, "All you have to do is wash yourself". It pertains, trust me. the piece itself is a representation of how I feel when a tree is growing out of my shirt.( It sucks by the way, don't do it.)

Anyway I think that about sums it up.
Come to the Grind show on Saturday December 4th. There will be lots of rad decks for show and sale. Blindside is sponsoring the event. They're a skate shop. I assume there will be lot's of cute skater girls fighting. At least that's how I imagine it.

Later Skaters

3 comments:

  1. "I hate this bike! i hate this bike! i hate this bike!"

    "What's wrong Daniel-san?"

    "NOTHIIIIN!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet board! Just like Karate Kid!
    SWEEP THE LEG! PUT HIM IN A BODY BAG JOHNNY!!

    ReplyDelete